If you’re looking for a church that …
– honors God as the sovereign Lord of the universe
– preaches Christ as the Son of God who died for sinners
– lives by the life-giving power of the Holy Spirit
– insists upon the absolute authority of God’s Word
… we invite you to join us in glorifying God through the worship, work, and witness of Cornerstone Reformed Church.
Cornerstone Reformed Church is a confessional church serving Roseville, St. Paul, and the Twin Cities area. Our confessional standards consist of the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Westminster Larger and Shorter Catechisms. We are a congregation of the Bible Presbyterian Church. Bible Presbyterians are a small but vigorous group of people who seek to maintain a strong connection to our separated, Reformed roots. We also desire to minister faithfully to the Body of Christ and win souls both at home and abroad. Love of missions, evangelism, and sound Bible instruction stir the hearts of our people. See our About page for more information on who we are and what we believe.
Worship Schedule (Sundays)
3:00 pm Worship Service
4:30 pm Fellowship
5:00 pm Sermon Discussion and Prayer
* A Fellowship meal will follow the worship service on the 2nd Sunday of each month in place of the sermon discussion. Communion is held on the 2nd Sunday of each month with gluten free bread available for those who prefer.
Address and Directions
2400 Dale St. N.
Roseville, MN 55113
Turn onto Lovell Ave (off of Dale St. ) to enter the parking lot.
Cornerstone Reformed Church exists so that we might glorify God and enjoy Him forever.